Due to legal and ethical restrictions, the medical advisors on this page can not answer individual patient inquiries. Please do NOT contact these medical professionals directly. They volunteer their time by contributing medical content to Alliance for Cryoglobulinemia directly. We appreciate your cooperation!
Professor of Medicine and Director of The Boston University Vasculitis Center and Vasculitis Clinical Research Consortium Member
- Click here to watch Dr. Monach talk about the VCRC.
- Featured Interviewee Cryoglobulinemia Explained.
- Reviewed Cryo Simulation Video for accuracy.
Chief, Division of Rheumatology and Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology. Director of The Vasculitis Clinical Research Consortium. Lead Co-Principle Investigator of The Vasculitis Patient-Powered Research Network.
- Read ‘What is Cryoglobulinemia‘ reviewed by Dr. Merkel.
- Click here to read an article about the Vasculitis Clinical Research Consortium.
- Click here to see a video of Dr. Merkel speaking about his latest project at the V-PPRN.
- Click here to watch a video about cryoglobulinemia and nano-particles produced exclusively for Alliance for Cryo.
We thank all our medical advisors for sharing their knowledge and expertise with the Cryoglobulinemia community.